Sunday, November 11, 2012

More Trouble

     It seems that the supposed negotiations between TEST and CVA to reduce tensions between Catch and Providence IMO are a farce.  Not only have there been more activity into our area, but the fleets are obviously bigger. Lap dogs like Tribal Band have been very active around, trying to disrupt what they can without full provocation. Convenience is being tested and there is a sense that we have to rethink our fleets and offer more protection to the industrialists.  As I continue to stockpile materials, the CEO graciously opened the labs remotely to me, so I can begin ME on all of the bps that I have sitting around, including the Tech 2 components.  Getting those more efficient will really help my bottom line.  I'm going to start offering the components on the local market and use the profits for minerals. I am starting my first Carrier build and I need to start stockpiling parts for it. I hope to have at least half of the components made by the end of November.  With only myself making them, they will take a while between PI, ice mining and trying to help with local fleet assistance.  Other than that, it's been very boring in Null lately........

No comments:

Post a Comment