Sunday, April 15, 2012

Is It Me......?

     Is it me, or does anybody looking for cheap loot want to take their cloaky ships to Jita during the Goons campaign and pick through the debris while the bullets are flying all around you.  I would imagine that the remaining Goons will make sure they remember your character's name for future punishment.
  
     Is it me, or does it seem like there are certain ships that are pretty much nearly impossible to counter in EVE.  A well equipped Falcon comes to mind...

     Is it me, or does it seem like the majority of people are overreacting to this potential mineral crunch.  I was in highsec the other day where someone was trying to sell Condensed Scordite for a 100/unit in Domain. I cannot for the life of me figure out why some dumbass would pay that price for a pretty common ore instead of figuring out how to light a mining laser instead.  Have you seen the prices for a Hulk lately?  The real benefactors to this panic are the basic miners who usually have ores sitting on the market for weeks before someone is willing to pay their prices. My concern going forward is that basic fundamentals get so far oustripped by the lack of supply for materials that you see corp and alliance incursions into soveriegn space over developed mining systems and outright fights over little scraps left by strip miners.  Bots beware, the crackdown with such things like "Hulkageddon" may become monthly occurances instead annual ones.  Maybe the Amarr with their lack of ammunition needs become a little more stable and a little more relevent.  In my previous few months on EVE, it seemed like they were getting marginalized by the other races' equipment and ships.


1 comment:

  1. Speculators always have the first round of major profit whenever there is a major change announced. I do think however mineral prices will settle at a higher point for the minerals that were primarily supplied via drone poop.

    ReplyDelete