Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Role?

   It appears after the last earnings report for our corp, they are apparently looking to increase the profits of the corporation.  IMO, there are several things going on with this. I'm only going to address one of those right now.  I am now finding out that we are sitting on some pretty valuable moons in regards to mineable materials.  I have also discovered that we are way under-utilizing these assets into profits.  I had responded to my CEO after he put out the earnings for the corporation and asked for suggestions on how to make more. I dangled a few ideas out to him and he seems very interested.  It appears I am kind of becoming the moon goo guru for the group, especially since I was buying and making tons of it for months in my CL2  home away from home last year.  I am hoping to find more favor so I can at least buy the finished products at a discount. They should at least do that since I'm the one holding onto the reactions, and the complex reactor among other things.  Mining may become just a hobby if this takes off....

No comments:

Post a Comment